In today’s society, the internet provides great tips to help you sell your house. Many are starting to feel that they are better off buying or selling a home on their own as opposed to using a real estate agent. However, real estate agents play an essential and helpful role in the housing market. Here are just 4 ways that real estate agents can add value to your home sale.
1) They have education and experience: Most real estate agents have extensive knowledge in the market. They know all the tricks in the book and can really help you get the most value out of your home.
2) Provide Price Guidance: Agents can look at recent data from sales in the area and determine the best price. Agents tend to look at market supply, demand and the conditions to pick the best price. In addition, they can come up with a game plan to help you negotiate the price with potential buyers.
3) They have negotiation skills and confidence: Real estate agents have the unique ability to remove themselves from emotional aspects of the housing process. Agents can easily showcase their clients house in the best light and negotiate the best price.
4) Handling paperwork and answering questions: There’s no shortage of paperwork to be done when you are selling a home. An agent can walk you through all the steps of filing the paperwork and they are available to answer questions even after the sale has gone through. A good agent will always be on stand by and ready to assist you so that you do not run into any legal trouble while finalizing the sale of your home.
While it’s easy to look up information online and try to sell your house on your own real estate agents can provide you with the expertise to get the most value for your home. Questions? Please contact The Lynch Group at (949) 842-5340.
According to a recent study by Zillow, it was discovered the best time to list a home for sale was on a Saturday between May 1st and 15th . However, in warmer climates the best time to sell a house can be anytime between March and April. While timing isn’t everything, it can definitely be an important factor in selling your house as fast as possible. Here are some other important tips to help you sell your home faster.
1) Use great photos: In today’s society 95% of homeowners used the internet in their home search and photos played an important factor (NAR). Great photos can help show off the beautiful features of your home and encourage prospective buyers to schedule a tour. Poor photos can discourage buyers and many reject your house without even considering it.
2) Clean everything and depersonalize your home: A dirty home can be a deal breaker for most home buyers. Make sure you take the steps to clean your house inside and out. In addition, make sure you remove personal photos from your home as you want homebuyers to envision the house for their family as opposed to yours.
3) Let the Light in: Before showing your home make sure you open the curtains and blinds and turn on the lights so your house can shine.
4) Curb appeal matters: Simple things like repainting your front door, or putting in a new mailbox can really spruce up your house. Redoing the landscape can also help improve your home’s first impression. Make sure all bushes and trees are trimmed and looking their best.
When your home is on the market, the little things can make all the difference. These simple steps can help enhance your home and get it off the market so much faster! Questions? Please contact The Lynch Group at (949) 842-5340.